Preservative-Free means it’s very gentle on the eyes, allowing it to be used every day and as often as needed throughout the day. Soothe® Preservative-Free Dry Eye Therapy offers fast, long lasting relief of tired, stressed, burning and teary eyes.
Key Features & Benefits
- Innovative easy-to-use bottle makes it easy use
- Gentle enough for sensitive eyes and post operative dryness (i.e. LASIK, cataract surgery)*
- Can be used for up to 6 months after opening
- 2.4 mg/mL hyaluronic acid (as sodium hyaluronate)
*If you are using this product for post-operative (e.g. LASIK) dryness and discomfort, follow your eye doctor’s instructions.
- 0.24% Sodium hyaluronate
- Sodium chloride
- Potassium chloride
- Disodium phosphate dodecahydrate
- Sodium dihydrogen phosphate-dihydrate
- Water for injection
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the eye as needed.
- Its preservative free formulation makes the product suitable to use every day and as often as needed throughout the day.
- If you are using this product for post-operative (e.g. LASIK) dryness and discomfort, follow your eye doctor’s instructions.
How to use Soothe® Preservative Free Dry Eye Therapy?
- The patented pump mechanism of the bottle allows the eye drop solution to be preservative free, safe and easy to use.
1. Before each use, wash your hands and remove the protective cap from the tip of the bottle with a rotating movement. Avoid contact of the tip of the bottle with your fingers or any other surfaces to prevent any possible contamination of the solution.
2. Attention! Before first use and if the bottle has not been used for a while: Point the bottle with the tip downwards and press repeatedly the pump mechanism until a drop is released. Now the bottle is ready to use.
3. Hold the bottle as indicated: place your thumb support and enclose the lower part with your fingers. Two fingers should be placed on the bottom of the bottle.
4. Lean your head back slightly and gently pull your lower eyelid down with a finger of your free hand. Hold the bottle in a vertical position over your eye and press the pump mechanism together to apply one drop into the eye. Avoid touching the surface of your eye with the bottle tip to prevent any possible injury and/or contamination of the solution
Do not use
- If you are hypersensitive to any of its ingredients
- Do not use beyond expiry date
- Do not use if product packaging and/or bottle are damaged
When using this product
- Do not touch the eye surface with the tip of the bottle to prevent any possible injury of the eye surface and/or contamination of the solution
- Once opened do not share the bottle with anyone else
- Format: Soothe®Preservative-Free is supplied in a 10mL plastic easy grip bottle
- Storage temperature: 1-25oC
- Keep out of reach of children
- Can be used for up to 6 months after the bottle is opened and the bottle should be discarded after that time